Fri, Jan 26|
Reconnect & Revive: A Couples Journey to Intimacy and Self-Love
Renew Communication, Rediscover Love, and Rekindle Your Relationship
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2024, 7:00 PM – Jan 28, 2024, 12:00 PM
Syracuse, Around back, 1510 S 1100 W, Syracuse, UT 84075, USA
About the Event
Join us for a transformative weekend retreat designed to help couples reignite their love and strengthen their relationship. Led by experienced facilitators Toniu & Erin, owners of The Greenhouse Wellness Studio, this local retreat offers a perfect balance of self-discovery, communication enhancement, and intimacy rekindling.
Many couples find themselves in a situation where their family duties and personal growth has driven a wedge between them and their spouse/partner. It is the focus of this retreat is to bridge the gap created by everyday modern life and the deep, loving relationship you deserve.
Dates: (times are currently tentative and will be finalized soon)
- Opening Ceremony: Friday, December 8, 7 pm - 10 pm
- Full Day Retreat: Saturday, December 9, 9 am - 9 pm
- Closing Ceremony: Sunday, December 10, 10 am - 12 pm
Cost: $500 per couple
- Guided breathwork, meditation, and sound bath
- Workshops on understanding and balancing masculine and feminine energies
- Communication enhancement and breaking down barriers
- Deepening your understanding of true intimacy
- A closing ceremony for recommitting to your relationship
If the word intamacy in the description of this event makes you worry that this retreat focuses on sex or anything resembling the act of sex in a group setting, please note that it DOES NOT. Intamacy, as we regard it, is the way in which we relate to our spouse/partner in any given situation.
You and your partner/spouse participation in Revive & Reconnect$500.00+$12.50 service fee